A telecommunications and aerospace development company is looking for a full-time cross-border specialist to provide manufacturing processes for passive microwave devices.
- Production coordination;
- Production schedule / planning of orders,
- Supply of parts and raw materials procurement processes;
- Assignment of production tasks,
- Inter-work performance and quality control,
- Management of technicians;
- Coordinating technical content with partners and development departments;
- Preparation of production / product configuration drawings,
- Scheduling and reviewing orders in consultation with project managers,
- Inventory management (determining the need for basic and auxiliary materials);
- Ensuring the continuity of production, the production of the ordered quantity and the delivery on time;
- Product quality control and adherence to technological discipline;
- Analysis and evaluation of problems hindering production, measures to eliminate them;
- Preparation of evaluations and reports evaluating the production activity;
- Preparation of proposals to correct the shortcomings of the production technology;
- Participation in the preparation of production and construction documentation and certificates
- Development, efficient operation, control and updating of a process-oriented, independent work and quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015, ESCC and ECSS standards;
- Participation in related projects, management of department activities, in close cooperation with development departments and subunits.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the electronics industry and / or process control;
- Good communication skills, leadership experience;
- Higher degree in mechatronics engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or process engineering;
- Negotiable English language skills;
- 3D CAD design system / software knowledge;
- Understands and uses the typical online and printed literature of his / her field of expertise in Hungarian and foreign languages, and is constantly updated with this knowledge;
- Accuracy, thoroughness and systems approach.
- Experience in process management;
- Mechatronic knowledge;
- Measurement technology knowledge;
- Proficiency in materials sciences;
- Benefit SAP knowledge.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages;
- Travel support;
- Unique experience in space product design and quality assurance system.
If you are familiar with the above and the position has aroused your interest in applying, please send us your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.